So your business has stacks of computer RAM lying around- and its up to you to sell it. You may be asking:
• What type of RAM/memory do I have?
• What type of RAM can I sell?
• How can I sell it safely and securely?
BuySellRam.com is here to help answer these questions for you.
What type of RAM/memory do I have?
Computer memory (RAM) comes in many different types and sizes. First identify where the RAM came from- did it come from laptops? Or desktops? Is it server RAM? Or is it DDR/DDR2/DDR3/DDR4? First identify what type of computer memory you have- you’re then able to get a sense of how much you can receive when you choose to sell it.
What type of RAM can I sell?
BuySellRam.com buys nearly every type of RAM in bulk from customers all over the world. The specific types of RAM we buy include:
- Desktop RAM – this can also be known as DIMM, UDIMM, or Non-ECC Unbuffered memory
- Laptop RAM – also known as SO-DIMM
- Server RAM – also known as RDIMM, or ECC Registered memory
- Desktop DDR3 – 240 pins (PC3-8500U, PC3-10600U, PC-12800U)
- Desktop DDR4 – 288 pins (PC3-8500U, PC3-10600U, PC-12800U)
- Laptop DDR (DDR1) – 200 pins (PC2100S, PC2700S, PC3200S)
- Laptop DDR2 – 200 pins (PC2-4200S, PC2-5300S, PC2- 6400S)
- Laptop DDR3 – 204 pins (PC3-8500S, PC3-10600S, PC3-12800S)
How can I sell it safely and securely?
There are a number of different way you can sell your computer memory/RAM. Our biggest recommendation is selling it to a trusted retailer. At BuySellRam.com, we pride ourselves on being one of those trusted retailers. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, and thousands of RAM items bought and sold over the past decade, we’re confident we can be your solution in selling your unused RAM, computer memory, and all other computer components you’re looking to get rid of.