At BuySellRam, we believe in technology powering the world positively, and strive to set up an easy marketplace where our customers can buy and sell their ram, memory, processors/CPU’s, iPhones, and much more.
Technology continues to change the way we communicate, work, and live every day. At BSR, we pride ourselves on facilitating technology to our customers and providing them to those who need it.
We understand that whether for business or personal, high quality technology is essential in powering the bright minds behind it.
We’d love to hear the perspective of the next generation. We’ve created a $1,500 scholarship for up to three (3) undergraduate students each who can display how technology has changed their life and how they plan on continuing to use it during their studies.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- General interest in technology.
Required Application Details
- Please write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering the following questions:
- How does technology help to shape your day to day activities?
- What is your favorite piece of technology? How do you use it?
- How has technology helped you with your studies?
- How do you see technology shaping how students learn in the future?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited United States college or university. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
How to Apply
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- An essay answering the above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
All applications must be submitted by March 15, 2021.